Central Pennsylvania DUI Attorneys
65 Years of Criminal Defense Experience in Harrisburg and Millersburg
When you face criminal charges and possible fines, jail time and a criminal record, you need a lawyer who 1) understands your concerns, and 2) has the experience to effectively and aggressively fight for your legal rights.
At the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, law firm of Shaffer & Engle Law Offices, LLC, we are local attorneys meeting the diverse legal needs of local people. We have provided attentive, compassionate and understanding legal help to thousands of clients facing charges ranging from speeding tickets to sex crimes, drug crimes and second- and third-offense DUI/drug DUI violations.
Have you been accused of a crime? Contact a law firm founded over 50 years ago. Call 717-827-4074 or 800-491-9506.
- Attorney Pasqualini comments to local press about her homicide case in Harrisburg
- Attorney Engle Argues against the Constitutionality of Megan's Law III
- Managing Partner, Jeffrey B. Engle, provides insight into Harrisburg City tax abatement issue
- Mom Criminally Charged After Boarding School Bus to Help Her Son
An Attorney Team Prepared to Provide the Legal Help You Need
Our criminal defense experience doesn't stop at our record of helping hundreds of accused individuals. Our legal involvement includes providing criminal defense legal education and experience with the local district attorney's office:
- Firm partner Jeffrey B. Engle is both a former assistant public defender and a former assistant district attorney
- We have taught Pennsylvania Search and Seizure Law educational courses and Police Practice and Procedure classes to the Pennsylvania State Police
- Our team includes a former adjunct professor with Harrisburg Area Community College
Our team has litigated thousands of preliminary criminal hearings, prepared thousands of witnesses for court and represented clients before both the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Supreme Courts. For results-oriented, skilled and experienced criminal defense legal help, contact our firm for a no-charge discussion of your case.
If you have been charged with a crime, contact the experienced criminal defense law firm of Shaffer & Engle Law Office, LLC. We provide free initial consultations, are available for evening and weekend appointments and operate two offices for your convenience. To contact us, call 717-827-4074 or 800-491-9506.