65 Years of Criminal Defense Experience across Central Pennsylvania
When you have been charged with committing a serious crime, how do you ensure that your full legal rights will be protected? When you face criminal charges that could result in a criminal record, jail time, a loss of driving privileges and fines, what can you do to ensure you will receive the criminal defense legal help you deserve?
Central Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Law Firm
At the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, law firm of Shaffer & Engle Law Offices, LLC, our criminal defense lawyers have been protecting the rights of people throughout central Pennsylvania since 1951. Attorney Jeffrey B. Engle, Esq. has extensive service as a prosecutor.
Attorney Elisabeth K. H. Pasqualini currently serves as a CJA Federal Panel Member for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. We are highly experienced in all aspects of Pennsylvania and Federal criminal defense law and court procedures, and have handled thousands of cases in state court and federal court. Our practice areas include:
- Rape and sexual assault
- Sex crimes against children
- Megan's law legal help
- Internet sex crimes and child pornography charges
- False allegations of sex crimes
- Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and prescription drug criminal charges
- Drug possession with intent to distribute
- Drug manufacturing and cultivation
- Drug trafficking
- DUI arrests
- After your DUI arrest
- First offense DUI charges
- Second and third DUI charges/repeat offenses
- Why hire a good DUI lawyer?
- Challenging your DUI in court
- Chemical testing and DUI charges
- Field sobriety test
- Other sources of alcohol in breath tests
- Drug-related DUI charges
- Pedestrian accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Amputations and scars
- Animal bites
- Wrongful death
- Motorcycle accidents
- DUI accidents
- Car and truck accidents
- ATV and boating accidents
If you have been charged with a crime, contact the experienced Harrisburg criminal defense lawyers at Shaffer & Engle Law Office, LLC. We provide free initial consultations, are available for evening and weekend appointments and operate two offices for your convenience. Call 717-827-4074 or 800-491-9506.
Learn more about our criminal defense services by visiting our Criminal Law Blog.