A wrongful death case is usually brought on behalf of the victims' estate or the family members of a victim. If you lost a spouse, child, parent, sibling or other immediate family member in an accident or as the result of negligence, you may be entitled to significant compensation for your loss.

At Shaffer & Engle Law Offices, LLC, we provide sound counsel and strategic advocacy to protect the rights of clients who have lost a loved one in a tragic accident. We are a law firm you can trust to handle your case.

Our attorneys offer compassionate, sound guidance to the families of wrongful death victims. Do not hesitate to contact our office for a no-obligation consultation.

What You Could Be Entitled To

A wrongful death action allows you and your family to recover compensation for the negligent or accidental death of a loved one due to an automobile accident, trucking accident, motorcycle accident, construction accident, or any other unexpected accident or injury. Even if your loved one died after the accident, but as a result of the injury, you may be entitled to significant compensation.

We will begin an immediate investigation to collect and preserve all necessary evidence for your case, including medical records, police statements and witness statements. We can also consult with experts who can assess the full financial value of your losses. You may be entitled to compensation for:

  • Loss of companionship
  • Loss of future income
  • Funeral expenses
  • Other financial expenses resulting from the death of a loved one

The Compassion, Support And Advocacy You Deserve

Our attorneys understand the difficulty that families face after the loss of a loved one. We know that confronting the legal aspects of a case can be very difficult in the midst of an already trying situation. When consulting with our firm, you can trust in our compassionate, supportive guidance through the firm resolution of your case.

For more information about wrongful death or to consult with our attorneys, please contact our office at 717-303-3164.